NOV 0.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-3761

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Dubspec

We should get a lot more clarity on how Novatti is currently travelling - this friday when the Q1 report comes out.

Back in 2017 I started researching a few of what I call "clip the ticket" payment processing companies on the ASX. Some are still around [NOV, PIL and (FND was VOR then TSN before that), and some are not currently listed (or with legals pending ([SP1 the former ASX shell company of ISX currently looking for a European EI found it very helpful to look back a some prior ASX presentations to get some background information on what focus these different companies have been working towards in their respective entities. d licencing phase with the pending financial licences in Australia, Singapore and Europe a part of that, to a cashflow positive operation as it builds scale.

Also, may I suggest searching the following phrases on Google or your preferred search engine. Verv Novatti, Emersion Systems Novatti, Ripplenet Novatti, ATX Novatti, AUDD Novatti and also maybe look at https://novatti.com/incubator/ which may have been where the Novatti and Litepay connection orginated from. Some make it - some don't.

DYOR. Good luck and yes I am long on NOV.

Cheers Anton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.