NOV 0.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

I ran out of time on the edit.. here is the above with the rest...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I ran out of time on the edit.. here is the above with the rest of my blah... cheers..

Hi Dubspec,We should get a lot more clarity on how Novatti is currently travelling this friday when the Q1 report comes out.

Back in 2017 I started researching a few of what I call "clip the ticket" payment processing companies on the ASX. Some are still around [NOV, PIL and (FND was VOR then TSN before that), and some are not currently listed (or with legals pending ([SP1 the former ASX shell company of Isignthis - ISX currently looking for a European Exchange as its former shell company has its legal duel with ASX/ASIC). I found it very helpful to look back at prior ASX presentations from all these companies to get some background information on what focus these different companies have been working towards in their respective entities.

Up until earlier this year, Novatti had been focused on getting the technology/licencing phase up to speed. Also Novatti acquired a number of entities to incorporate into the family (Basis2 now Emersion Systems, ATX, Reckon holdings). These entities already have well established clients bases.I believe that the pending financial licence applications in Australia, Singapore and Europe are complementary to the plan towards a cashflow positive operation as various areas of the Novatti businesses build scale.

I am not sure that building a brand name for the future Aussie RADI is required. For instance, if I am one of Reckon's Accounting Customers (with the new Novatti agreement) I already have the ability to request my clients to pay for my services (and assume that I can pay my suppliers) with the click of a button on my Accounting program. Currently, I have to open my bank app or webpage to make a payment.

Furthermore, what if I require short term finance in my business ??? How convenient would it be for me to be able to make that request through my accounting program. The system already has years of my accounts in it... would not take more than a click of a privacy button/request to obtain finance. The AI system can decide if I am a good risk or not. How long could this approval take ??? I'm not sure, but I would assume we could be talking 10 minutes or less..

Also, may I suggest searching the following phrases on Google or your preferred search engine. Verv Novatti, Emersion Systems Novatti, Ripplenet Novatti, ATX Novatti, AUDD Novatti and also maybe look at https://novatti.com/incubator/ which may have been where the Novatti and Litepay connection orginated from.

Some make it - some don't.DYOR.

Good luck and yes I am long on NOV. Also rekindling my interest in FND.

Cheers Anton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.