NOV 2.70% 3.8¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-38

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Thought i'd add to the thread info here, there's so much to like in my opinion

Continued Growth, Good Management, Good Cash Balance, Good Business Operations Doing Big $$ Value Transactions Annually, Generating Revenue.

Novatti has gotten "total annual revenue increased 33% to $11.86 million"
    -Market Cap ~$76M (Based Off HotCopper Price)
    -Cash Balance ~$11M (Based off: End of 2020 Announcement, Snippet Pg.3)
    -$2b+ value of transactions processed annually (approx 50% avg annual revenue growth for 3yrs)
    -$11.86 Million total annual revenue last FY (Underpinned by continued growth in core processing business)

2billion transactions.jpg

revenue growth.jpg

From what i can see here, my interpretation is Management here have been proactive & constantly improving & as a result we see continued growth in their figures.

Rundown on how Novatti Makes Money!

nov making money.jpg

"Strong momentum carried into 2021 to accelerate our fully-funded growth strategy"

nov2.jpg

"2021 promises to be another exciting year in Novatti's growth journey"

-Management seem positive about the year ahead & based off their continued growth, it does seem promising in my opinion.

nvo3.jpg

Comparison:

I've looked at EML Payments (ASX: EML) - Market cap ~$1.5billion
    -They're in a similar space from what i can see & based upon the Market Cap & Revenue/Annualised Transaction Value/Run Rates i think Novatti looks great here with good potential to the upside if they continue to make growth
    -Show's what can be potentially achieved, of course there is no guarantee's
    -Cash Balance & Other Asset's haven't been calculated but things still look good here
    -Bottom show's some Partnerships and management hinting "with more to come"

eml vs nov.jpg

Near Term New's Also Expected & Here's Why In My Opinion:

I would expect to see an update in how things are doing Growth/Revenue wise aswell as new updates/information inregards to the 'New Banking Business'

Something not being discussed here is the 'New Banking Business' they're trying to start-up which has been on-going for month's now based off previous announcements dating back from Mid 2020.

Applications Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (ARPA), the regulator of Australia's banking sector is where they've submitted the final application.

This gives me reason to speculate we could be seeing News from this front.

new banking license.jpg March 2021.jpg

Im sure i've missed alot, anybody is welcomed to add information for other's to view.
    -Please Note: This is entirely my opinion only, speculation only and purely my interpretation of announcements etc... It is NOT financial advice by any means, happy to be corrected anywhere i am incorrect-
    Last edited by Steve98: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $23.85K 639.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 38627 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.