NOV 5.26% 3.6¢ novatti group limited

Gorix, agree the shorting in NOV is not material, however we do...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Gorix, agree the shorting in NOV is not material, however we do know that someone was 477k short when the trading halt was out. given that position was only built from August onwards they would be in losses at the current price level. it will be interesting to see the short position on the go forward but I am suspecting they would have unwound for a loss but who knows.

regarding the point that the share price 'hasn't budged', it was trading 15-16c in June now 27cents thats almost a 70% return in less than 6months. I bought parcels at 16c and 16.5 cents in June so i would call that more than not budging. At its high of 35.5c on announcement day closer to 122% up.

where you say
    "nobody ever really answered the question of the guy who asked a few weeks ago what difference the granting of the RADI would make to Novatti". <--- there was literally a 30minute webinar and ASX presentation on this on Monday with Peter Cook and the CEO of IBOA... why would anyone here answer it (before or after). its out in the public domain.

simplistically , if we were to achieve ADI status within the next 2 year period before expiration of RADI (company targeting 12 months) this is not only valuable from a valuation standpoint but increases of revenues streams beyond that before RADI/ADI. as well as confirms our legitimacy in so far as APRA having given us tick. our valuation comparable would be more against a Tyro than just that of a payments company but in my humble opinion a superior (albeit smaller) businesses for now.

have a look at the table provided by NOV as part of the banking presentation. with the Tick and crosses. They have explained that they are targeting a gap in the market now not being serviced and that market is large from our perspective and being ignored by the majors.

just have to keep in mind that we are at the start not the end game. I certainty wasn't expecting $1 price from the RADI announcement but it will help to set a price floor which I expect to be the high 20's to low 30's.

being a BANK and having ADI status is very valuable, so I never understood what is so hard about that concept to appreciate that needs to be explained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $4.22K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41223 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 128228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.