NOV 16.7% 7.7¢ novatti group limited

I do agree that they may have a point. But we need more apparent...

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I do agree that they may have a point. But we need more apparent evidence why the company won't do well in the long term (this should be your focus as well as a long term holder, to not care about SP performance in the next 3 to 6 months but in fact 3 to 6 years). Reality is that we can never chase the bottom or the top, one thing you can always go off is how management delivers their promises and strategies.

They kept commenting on the SP which could have been easily manipulated given the low trading volume. Also judging by how the management is performing, and the acquiring business is picking up traction, it doesn't deserved being called a dog. The people calling this a dog could also be the people manipulating the SP, but definitely not up to me to commenting on that.

now that they are reporting TTV, we can have a better idea how much businesses they are signing up.

Sick of people calling this and that dogs, apparently they are more open to the idea that some companies are drilling water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.011(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.7¢ 6.8¢ $15.62K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 12309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.