NOV 2.63% 3.9¢ novatti group limited

Reasons why I have picked NOV:- Fingers in many pies (also a...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Reasons why I have picked NOV:
    - Fingers in many pies (also a negative, as distractions and if not done well increase risk)
    - Willingness to innovate
    - Ability to play with the 'big boys' (Afterpay, Marqueta, Bank Licence etc)
    - None of the market segments are big enough to express dominance (yet) but we have all seen how growth can suddently explode once at critical mass (also a negative, as may never get there - and always bumble along)
    - Founder still involved

Why I am still buying:
    - Majority of Exec team / GMs etc been there a while and come either from internal promotion or solid external pedigre
    - Senior team continue to demonstrate a willingness to 'muck in' and get stuff done - rather that just managing
    - Cheap relative to most metrics
    - Reckon. Every share I buy is 80% NOV, 20% Reckon which lowers relatively risk a little.
    - Reckon. Cashflow.

What I don't like:
    - Emersion - Struggled to grow. Purchased by NOV. Still struggling to grow with more staff = cash burn. Offload it.
    - ATX - (Lack of) messaging / detail on how the business is going, and have not executed on any of the identified growth areas (expansion into Vietnam, lending).
    - Messaging re: cashflow, GTV etc moves around to put spotlight on flavour of the month area. Undermines confidence.
    - CEO comes across as too nice, and am concerned that doesn't have the brutal edge to make the tough decisions (e.g. cut staff to become cashflow +ve, offload Emersion if failing business etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $13.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $24.59K 649.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 128430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.