NOV 0.00% 5.3¢ novatti group limited

This looks promising. It has been seven months since Novatti...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    This looks promising. It has been seven months since Novatti were issued with the RADI... I would expect something soon on the progress of this soon.

I am also keen to find out if Novatti are asked to help out Marqeta in Australia due to their exit from Australia last week, as there was already an existing business connection.

I did find this below ....

"Marqeta Inc, the Californian payments management company that shuttered its Australian office last week, says it plans to continue servicing local clients from its US operation. In a statement emailed to Banking Day on Wednesday, Marqeta’s San Francisco-based director of communications James Robinson said all existing Marqeta customers would continue to be supported from the company’s US office. Marqeta’s client list includes most of Australia’s leading buy now pay later providers, including Zip, Afterpay and Klarna. It also provides card processing services to Sydney-based stablecoin wallet provider, Stables. Robinson said Australian businesses that were in the process of joining the Marqeta platform would also be serviced out of the US. “All recently signed customers that are currently being onboarded will be supported,” he said. “We will continue to support our global customers who want to expand into Australia.” Banking Day’s report on Tuesday about Marqeta’s abrupt closure of its Australian office was prompted by a Linkedin post by country head Duncan Currie. On Wednesday Currie edited the post to include the following observation: “I want to clarify what I’ve said below. As far as I’m aware, Marqeta will still operate in region with existing clients and I’m sure would be open to supporting new customers, albeit with staff located in other regions. ??“Unfortunately, the Marqeta head office decided last week (to) close the APAC offices with immediate effect.” The closure of the Australian office is part of a global cost-cutting program across the Marqeta group, which has racked up bottom line losses in the last three years. The company’s Nasdaq-listed scrip has plummeted in the last 18 months to under US$5 after it peaked at above US$31. In the US Marqeta also has insourcing contracts with Google Pay and the loss-making BNPL provider, Affirm. "

Cheers.

Anton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34198 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.