NOV 0.00% 7.7¢ novatti group limited

I hope the following announcement bodes well for the upcoming...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I hope the following announcement bodes well for the upcoming quarterly update:

"Novatti is pleased to report a 67% growth in Gross Transaction Value from its China-focused digital payment services, ChinaPayments and Novatti BillPay, in July and August 2023 compared to the previous year. As Chinese tourists make their much-awaited return to Australian shores after the pandemic hiatus, Novatti is poised to enhance their experience.

Key highlights:
    A remarkable 111% rise in short-term arrivals from China in July, with China now the second-largest source of international arrivals, right behind New Zealand. Anticipation of a surge in Chinese tourism with the reopening of China's Approved Destination Status (ADS) scheme.Novatti's prime position as the go-to digital payments partner for Chinese tourism and migration agencies. Offering bespoke digital payment solutions tailored to Chinese tourists, including the ease of transacting in their local RMB while vendors receive AUD.Want to find out more? Link to our latest blog in the comments".
    It should help validate the business case for IBoA when in engaging in funding discussions, with tourists/ migrants being a key target market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.35am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.