NOV 4.00% 5.2¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-5

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    ___Bevan Slattery___

I guess Bevan Slattery is aware of the power of NOV now.

NOV is the team behind RentPay which I guess is the sizzle in RNT.

___NOV register_____

NOV is very tight at the top of the share register.

If you do the math Management, Chairman, CEO and Board reps then you get to over 45% of shares on issue. From what I can see in annual reports this % has only gone up since IPO. This is not really discussed much imo. It's a big positive but I guess something which we haven't felt like is the case given the daily churn in the shares.

One point though, if you look at volume 12 months ago.... and also the preceding 3 years and you'll find that NOV was not actively traded so to be fair NOV has been going through a transition from not traded much... to traded a lot comparable to past history.... and now we are at the stage of NOV being bought more on fundamentals and each day we pick up more and more long term sticky hands and less of the daily pip traders IMHO.

The daily trading IMO since June 2020 is day traders with little regard for deep value in NOV long term. I'm sure this will have a step change. I don't know what is the catalyst but I'm confident that some pivotal news flow or a new set of eyes buying on market will get NOV into a massive breakout and if the short term traders can hold their stock during this period we will find that there's very actually little stock to go around.

I can just picture the day where NOV is at $0.70 or $0.80 with 10m shares on the bid and only 200,000 shares on the ASK and this will be the day where us early investors are rewarded and we will see the big moves where others are scrambling to buy shares on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $1.671K 32.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73200 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 67898
Last updated 14.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.