NOV 10.0% 5.9¢ novatti group limited

Only a rookie will think that was a real purchase. It was...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Only a rookie will think that was a real purchase. It was clearly someone buying their own shares on market. 2A release was a clear signal, could be one of the big boys trying to create volume and buyers to sell into.

Oppies expire 31 December 2021 so why would someone pay $125,000 now when they can put that money to use elsewhere in the meantime and exercise closer to the expiry date?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3222/3222392-745832fa3c101fc3cee2063a73991570.jpg

Take off the blindfold and call it as it is.
    The way I see it, it can only be one of two options.

1) The oppie holder is looking to sell on market to realised the gains. [(Current share price - 25c) * 500,000] = Profit
    2) Getting ready to sell once the banking license news is out (possibly a friend / insider working at APRA?) - insider trading?

Regardless of whichever option it does raise an eyebrow as to why the oppie holder is exercising now when can do it 6 months later. The only reason why someone would exercise their options 6 months earlier is to sell.

My thoughts are the share price will continuing trending up slightly on Monday with huge buy volume to show support.
    Then when genuine buyers queue their buy order, the big boy will be dumping their shares to those genuine buyers. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.