TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

November 20 AGM, page-100

1. 14 Posts.
    Which is craziness in it's most inherent form. The tech is disruptive and potentially industry leading.

There is no way management would send proppants to 3 independent testing labs if they hadn't of tested in their own labs. This is probably what caused the delay. Something wasn't perfect, so they rejigged the formula to make sure it was perfect.

People also have to realise the work that is no doubt being done in the background. Called the company to speak with Siegfried, and was told he was currently "overseas". I asked where, and was told he is back in the US.

I simply cannot believe we can buy shares at 0.006 and 0.007. Pretty sure people will look back in 3 months time and kick themselves hard in the bum that they didn't snap up a few million as a short term punt if nothing else.

Clearly support is at 0.006, so it's highly unlikely that it will fall below this. Especially given we will have positive news around the corner. And people wonder why they don't make money in this market.

Go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.