WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ok, spending a bit of time re -reading some info by OBJ. I refer...

1. 26,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Ok, spending a bit of time re -reading some info by OBJ. I refer to November 2017 presentation.

https://www.obj.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/173_OBJ_7.pdf

A couple of things I noted and any comments by other shareholders appreciated,

Page 2 ...item 4 :Bodyguard – OBJ’s manufacturing partner has produced the first pre‐production samples which are being provided to several identified licensees for market evaluations.

Which manufacturing Partner is this ? Was it PARAFIX.. remember this was 2 years ago...

Page 2 Item 5: BodyGuard’s Array/ HydroGel system being clinically evaluated at Curtin University trial to demonstrate its ability to provide superior delivery of partner drugs.

Did we get the results after 2 years?

Page 2 number 8: Additional product & licensing opportunities under development with new & existing partners in haircare, oral healthcare..

After 2 years we should be close to getting somewhere on Hair care (isnt Steve launching something VERY soon with his own company in hair care) plus oral ??? Where are we on that ?

PAGE 6 We were 2 years ago at product development stage with : DCE skincare ... are we close with that?

Also : Body Guard suite Non exclusive signed with Japanese Company.. Is Parafix only UK or 2 companies involved ??

Also :AP Skincare P & G and others... so after 2 years how close P & G.. and how close on others??

Remember 2 years at product development we must have travelled a long way to nearing MARKET ??

Page 10 Potential marketing & distribution partner intends undertake & fund European consumer concept & clinical efficacy studies ..

Did the Europeans do the tests? and what were the results?

PAGE 11... On Body Guard Securedmanufacturingcollaborationwith one of theworld’s leadingsports tapemanufacturer + Discussionswell advancedfor distributionwith four majorFMCG &pharmaceuticalcompanies.. +
    New Array/Hydrogelhybrid system beingclinically trialled with aview to opening newopportunities inpharmaceutical &therapeutic markets.

Again 2 years of time passed

Page 12 ...Now established that OBJ’s technology platforms have increased the efficacy of a wide range of therapeutic agents including vitamins, minerals, electrolytes & supplements that are significantly limited by normal first pass metabolism.Discussions well advanced with Reckitt Benckiser, Pfizer & Beiersdorf.

So are we still in discussions with Reckitt Benckiser Pfizer or Beiersdorf? or was it name dropping for the sake of the AGM??

Also on page 12 Product design now maturing for Kneeguard –other joint treatments commencing.Collaborative Development Agreement with Japanese manufacturing partner,,

How does Parafix fit in... is the Japanese company now off the books ..so 2 years of costs (travel, meetings paying salaries was for zero with the Japanese)

Page 13 By incorporating new technologies directlyinto 3rd party packaging forms, OBJprovides partners with the ability to rapidlyinnovate new consumer focused productforms without the need for altered chemistryor regulatory approvals.First two products from this programalready committed to market launch.

2 years ago they were committed to launch.. What were the 2 products again that have been Launched from this statement?

This is just a quick look at what was said... and now we are 2 years down the road share price has more than halved....

Could it be that the reason we are at the price is because what people expected still hasnt materialized???? So if the things mentioned are REALLY close , and after 2 years they should be one would think... then we may be sitting on the starting line of 1 after another things falling into place finally after all these years..

Remember in 2017 on the 12th December OBJ became the first Australian company in P & G's 90 year history to be awarded "partner f the year" Asx deemed it advertising so OBJ could not capitalise on it as a price sensitive announcement..

We have had deals with Little Green co etc and yet the interest is ZERO, we added heavy hitters in management and the reaction ZERO... I think we are at pointy end of all the work over 15 years... Its like a tree maturing and finally bearing fruit...(Its had to have been cared for with time and $$ until it produced fruit)

If I didnt beleive that OBJ will become a big player in its Niche area, then I would not be adding still...

So we have looked back at what was said 2 years ago... I think the next 2 years OBJ will be a very different company... and has all the chances of being many multiples of current price...In my opinion only..

All the best OBJ'ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.