SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

november drilling

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am just trying to work out a couple of things in relation to the board's decision to recommence drilling in November 2009. I am hoping some might be able to provide me with their thoughts to my questions.

Q. If they are running out of money, and need further drilling in order to convince partners, why are they purchasing a Diamond Drill rig? One would have assumed it would have been quicker and cheaper in the short term to either contract it out or hire one.

Q. If they are running out of money and getting desperate, why wait until November to recommence drilling, why not recommence drilling immediatly?

Q. Once drilling commences, how long will it take to start getting the results?

Q. They have already identified a large resources. How long will it take to identify a significant increase in resources?

Things just seem a bit odd to me. If they are running out of money, and the deal hinges on an increase of resources, I would be expecting things to be moved along a bit more urgently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.