PLS 3.23% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

November FA Thread, page-10

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In terms of this announcement, there wasn't anything I didn't like but there were things I liked more than others. Personally I think most of the risks have been mitigated, but we can't rest on our laurels and assume that all is good.

As someone mentioned to me earlier, there are still risks around mine commissioning and construction. An example could be a delay in transporting parts for the plant or problems with the construction. However the one of the main risks being financing is basically resolved. Obviously demand for lithium is huge, so I'm not expecting any risks with lack of revenue and it is expected to be a low-cost operation compared by our competitors.

For me, will we go more than 5mtpa ? Maybe in the future, but as it currently stands PLS are doing the preliminary work for a 5mtpa and when that is released then they may look to go further. My understanding is that the plant is modular in design, so any further expansion may be easy to add on.

However, as good as the future will be for PLS, I am trying to keep it real and let management do their thing. I'll admit this can be difficult on some days as the future is really good.

Cheers, TCS
    Last edited by TheCouchSitter: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.095(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $8.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $32.39M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 152989 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 540736 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.