PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

November FA Thread, page-29

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    China is literally driving everything lithium related right now.
    A crisis in China would have huge implications for Lithium producers in Australia.

How strong are offtake partners sales, car sales would slump as would electronics and e-moped etc, how much debt have the partners and will they be able to service it during a prolonged downturn. Will lithium initiatives and incentives be canned by governement as spending is curtailed etc etc etc If offtake partners pull out where does that leave PLS. Plenty of debt and no sales, You get the drift. China is the only place that’s really onboard with this to any extent.

Everywhere else globally are dragging there feet and doing just enough not to be totally left behind. They are taking plenty but not much money actually being spent outside chinaberry. They are hoping something slows this change down that how it comes across to me and with the amounts of money the oil industry have at there disposal I fear to say they could orchestrate To make that happen.

Some people claiming this and other Li up and comers as a dead cert dividend maker and money spinner are clueless. Chinese contracts mean nothing when push comes to shove. Far too much exuberance on here that I feel it’s almost inevitable that it will come back to bite us because that usually the way the world works, there is always curve balls.

I have never seen a more “blue sky” HC thread that the PLS threads.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 05/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.