PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

The thing that niggled me most was why PLS had to pay 12% for a...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The thing that niggled me most was why PLS had to pay 12% for a loan of $100M - a high interest rate for this sector. However that concern has been put to bed with the bond trading for $108M recently - indicating that big players in the bond market also have a lot of confidence in PlS

The other thing (and Macquarie criticised PLS about this years back) is that although Ken etc are great at doing deals they r not miners. Mount Francisco and the MOU re downstream processing are great but I want to see the current operation up and running as the priority - worry about taking over the world by starting to work towards 10MT in six months time. In regards to this, tHe fact that RCR Tomlinson r on board removes a lot of worry re stage 1 and 2 going through in a timely fashion

Of course there's the usual things like thigngs going wrong during construction, start-up etc leading to delays but my experience with other up and coming miners is that these things have little to no medium term impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.