CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Not sure if many on this forum have read through the 31 Oct ~...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not sure if many on this forum have read through the 31 Oct ~ 111 page report?

For instance, Ovorhangay seems to be the focus; however when one reads 'between the lines', Sth Gobs is very prospective, imo.
    For instance, licence 10566X - 258 km/2, has two holes drilled by CEO, totalling 156 m. That's all.
    One zip to 100m; the other to 56 m, which had a 2.1 m AND a 1.4 m coal seam, not of good quality.
    However, this licence, as some may have alluded too, is very close to our multi billion $ Sth Gobi Res licence.
    So what?
    Yep; but check their drilling record. IF I have read correctly, their MEGA find - starts at around the 188m (with 210m coal from there), another starts at 238m (with 158m coal), and other noted to start at 440m (with 94m coal).

There you go.

Oh on the mgt ~ Directors well earn the OPTIONS (generally not given folks ~ read the print!).
    Re-election ~ no problem!
    Give it another 12 mths, then see whether their 'bloods worth bottling' :)
    I'm hoping for a great year.

On the funding, the report notes a budget for 1st year at around $1.85m; then 2nd year $2.6m.
    Remainder of this initial $28m for this period coming, will be spent wisely, I'm trusting, given the chat (HighGrade) about other prospects !

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.