TVN 1.06% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Just like you I kept reducing my holding here, and completely...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Just like you I kept reducing my holding here, and completely sold out a month or so back. Got out with profit but oh so many opportunities lost over the years. I was a T20 holder with 3 mil shares a few years ago.I missed out on PLS and wasnt about to do the same on AVZ.
    I thought I would revisit the forum today and it is the same tune ...... as if I never left (as is the shareprice).
    The reason PB has never addressed our No3 holder dumping is because I believe he doesnt know what to do and probably hopes it takes care of itself over time. In the meantime no growth for shareholders.
    I really do believe in the whole TNG/Tivan concept but have no faith in PB and team delivering this project.
    I have sat in his office in Rokeby Rd where he regurgitated the rhetoric and I have watched him come and go from across the road at my accountants office. This bloke looks to be living a very comfortable lifestyle on TNG...... ask yourselves for the years some of you have been invested here how has this investment improved your lifestyle.
    For all you long term holders and you know who you are I truly wish you well..... for your sake I hope my assesment of PB is wrong but the history doesnt suggest I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $29.51K 631.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 239493 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 112861 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.