WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Pman, smac and others, enjoying the quality posts this...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Pman, smac and others, enjoying the quality posts this morning. The problem I have with forecasting future revenues is that's it's about as difficult and accurate as predicting when my beloved carlton will win its next flag. At the moment holding OBJ is like religion, it's a matter of faith. Belief in the technology, belief in the business model which will get successful products to market and a belief that we have a competent management team who will act in theirs and the shareholders best interests. At the moment all we have is one product on the market with very limited revenue. Hopefully-evil and co are perched like vultures ( a much maligned bird) surveying the terrain and they won't come down until its safe to feast. They could be perched up there for quite a while before the market has confidence in strong future revenues. The one gap that will be filled by xmas is where I had my two lower front teeth removed recently, as for the other gap, that will probably be filled if no Coty license by then. I will keep accumulating when finances allow as I keep the faith and pray to be rewarded in the not to vey distant future. I am hoping by next financial year OBJ will be far less of a speccky whose increasing revenue streams are far more certain and predictable. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.