KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

"How come you have a time-frame for re-opening and nothing has...

1. 1,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    "How come you have a time-frame for re-opening and nothing has been announced to market ?
    Is old Ross the Boss giving his mates information that he hasn't released to market ?

It was disclosed to the market. Of course you were not at the AGM, but it is published on the website. This was published on the 30th November.
    https://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/2650815.pdf
    "Within the next 3 months it is expected that the full plant should be operating and, in a ramp,
    up stage to a predicted annual operating rate of 100,000 to 120,000 ounces of gold per
    annum"

That makes it the end of February 2024.

This "elite" shareholder doesn't believe lies are told at the AGM.

On the 30th November this was disclosed to the market:

"For the first time in 7 years I am able to stand in front of you today and report that your
    Company is once again running an operating gold mine, albeit so far on a quite limited basis.
    Since our first gold pour on 23rd March we have produced over 27,000 ounces of gold and
    approximately 300,000 ounces of silver, all from the low grade stockpile built up over the 15
    years of previous successful production, and with a head grade of 0.44 g/tonne.
    This is quite an extraordinary result with our operating team maintaining a consistent 80-86%
    recovery rate. Our people, earlier this week, were proud to announce that they had produced
    the 1,000th dore bar since recommencing production."

Again, I don't disbelieve this. This was said on the 30th November 2023

I do not consider that the failure to publish the monthly figure for November is crucial given the above. If you want, you can do the arithmetic if you wish, as miningnut has done above.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/71907094/single

Other complaints
    European trip when European investors are newly prominent on the register.
    The bridging loan was to expensive- bridging loans usually are too expensive, but not as expensive as waiting for Plant 1 to be finished and failing to pay for mining at the same time.
    Going to conferences wasting time- when NE is for sale?
    Jamie handclapping Nucharee, the investor who had just put in 12 million dollars and complaining about $2,000,000 for the loan above. Ross was right to describe her in his address as "generous".

None of this stuff causes the share price to go down. There is plenty of trash talking on this site, usually for an ulterior purpose. At this stage EVERYBODY here is waiting for Plant 1 to fire up and for Boom, Boom. The may be delays, but ultimately it will happen. At the moment it is 6 weeks. We will find out in the Quarterly if that changes.

That is the only thing that matters.

It matters not if the algos can lower the share price by spending $2.51.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/71743869/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.