KCN 1.53% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

November production --> was it really + 5,700 ounces ????, page-132

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi all,

I am equally frustrated by the lack of communication and appreciate all the speculation as to expected results, forward plan speculation and the guesses we are all trying to make as to where we are as a business and where we maybe in 1,2- or 3-months' time.
    Dare I ask the following,
    Why do the directors not give us any answers to important questions?? Is it really arrogance (I truly hope not) or do we not want to show our hand while negotiating?
    Is it frustrating - hell yes honestly driving a few shareholders to the brink of no return from what I am reading on this forum (breathe LG).
    Directors have an obligation to update the market on anything that has a material effect on the share price - So let me ask why the conjecture about a quarterly that is going to tear us all to shreds?
    If there were issues that needed to be reported then surely that would have to be done timeously and not in quarterlies?
    Just to be clear I am miserable at $1.20 odd and have been buying KCN since 2016 - I can only assume that there can be no detail shared with us but why is I guess the burning question.
    Highly value the Insite shared by many of you on hot copper.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.020(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.36 $1.31 $256.1K 192.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8840 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 2089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.