KCN 2.20% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

November production --> was it really + 5,700 ounces ????, page-149

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Dan

I really appreciate your balanced and informative posts, however the point here is instead of paying bonuses with our CR money we should have bought back some of those shares. It was shareholders money and I don't believe anyone took part in that CR to pay directors bonuses.
    I am certainly not happy and it will be remembered at the next AGM!

The same goes for Jamie and his friends flying around the world like a teenager with mum and dads credit card.
    It is in fact our credit card and this wasted money could be used for many better purposes. One of those purposes is a buyback, which is a far better way to spend our money.
    The point is the money has already been spent on things non beneficial to the company or its shareholders.
    Just imagine if Jamie did his job and secured a cheaper Thai loan (as we were promised) instead of wasting time and money in self-indulgences, you and I both know we would be much better off than we are now.

To make matters worse the shareholders are not told anything about their investment, we did not know about the loans until after the deals, we don't know how the plant (or plants) are performing, we don't know if we are mining or what ore is being processed, we don't know how much money we have or how much Jamie is wasting, we have absolutely no idea whether the Thai authorities are being cooperative!
    Shame on you Jamie - we will remember!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.035(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.61 $84.48K 52.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4216 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 3339 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.