KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Spot on HotCongo, my thoughts precisely and well noted Wary1....

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Spot on HotCongo, my thoughts precisely and well noted Wary1. Kingsgate via Akara is operating the only gold mine in Thailand, and so I can understand that they think of it as theirs, especially after the six year junta imposed hiatus and the effect that had on their standard of living. They really are proud of what has been achieved.

Pat07350, I expect the share price to be $3 and more well before 12 months. I have been wrong on timing in the past, but.... once Plant 1 is operational, the market will only need to see two consecutive months' production numbers to extrapolate an annual figure and the manipulators will be out of business. It will be a mad scramble to get the last tickets to LG's jacuzzi party. And if that doesn't happen, two operational plants is a licence to print money and Jamie will either buy back the shares or announce a dividend. Not many gold miners pay decent dividends and thanks to RSK Kingsgate has a track record of doing exactly that. Never mind that the gold price seems set for its next move upward having broken through resistance...
    This is the calm before the storm. Enjoy it!

Sorry, I forgot to mention sale of NE, increased LOM and JORC upgrades, announcement of full settlement (tied to an IPO and I thought the company was given an exemption to the two year requirement DALTS365?)) etc etc.......and what will the gold price do if there is a war in Europe?

And my lightbulbs have all been used despite numerous poster offering excellent insights DanB, Fitzroy, Wary1 and HOtcongo
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.