KCN 3.32% $1.40 kingsgate consolidated limited.

@Dalts365 , don’t know if he is right or wrong but I know one...

1. 3,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    @Dalts365 , don’t know if he is right or wrong but I know one thing I’m not selling my assets (NE and Akara) cheap, so management will crack all the nuts and create Akara’s valuable around 2b or more before they do IPO to thai people. Had a good discussion with management before and they have expressed their view points same as mine and I love it. If no one willing to pay premium money then we enjoy our fruits as we own 100%.

Doing business in Thailand is risky however doing business in any part of the world is risky too and only smart people survive and thai knows we are the survivors who got balls. Next time any bad moves will be bad for them and they will be in disaster as we are getting them involved in every single decision we are making now.Everyone knows current SP is getting played by institutional or big players but that will stop once we have the second plant kicks in and reset mining, if they putting 1.5g-2g/ton ore to the plant then whole game gets upside down. It could be better than this figure which is why they kept it from us since 2011.

No news doesn’t mean we have bad news it could be good news too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.045(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $360.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.42 $1.38 $900.4K 644.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8600 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 1313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.