KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Let's put our positive Hats on for the weekend in what positive...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    Let's put our positive Hats on for the weekend in what positive surprise the Quarterly report could give us..

Let's Assume AGM presentation was accurate , then we have some solid positive financials to look forward too...

Let's Assume they had + $6 million cash left before recent loan as they said this short-term loan wasn't really necessary but just received as a backup just in case, so they must have had some cash left.

Bullion / Dore / Cash Balance should be solid: (excluding Silver production, Excluding Royalties as too complicated to work out )

Production October confirmed + 3,000 ounces = approx aussie $9,000,000
    Production November estimated + 5,750 ounces = approx aussie $17,000,000
    Production December estimated + 4,000 ounces = approx aussie $12,000,000

So 12,000 ---> 14,000 ounces range for the quarter = EXCELLENT

So Let's assume worst Case scenario is that no PMR Receipt of November or December production cash yet received as at end of quarter would mean we definitely had the approximately $15,000,000 from this new loan cash received which was confirmed drawn down before Xmas + estimated $6 million cash balance should mean Cash total is + $21,000,000 EXCELLENT

Bullion / Dore on hand is where the surprise could bewhen you Add November 5,750 + December 4,000 = 9,750 ounces of Dore / Bullion floating around somewhere at the Chatree Mine vault or PMR office is EXCELLENT.

So i think it's possible our financials are very healthy if above is true.

Our financials as at today could actually be very excellent when you consider November's boomer +5,000 ounces cash would know be in the bank as cash as it's been more than worst case scenario 6 weeks wait already ... We just waiting for Decembers...what.png

So the lovegod will try and be positive this weekend and let's hope they don't disappoint other than they should have released these production number to support the shareprice fall a month ago instead of waiting until next week as we have all be through enough stress i think.

Ross & Jamie must hate being criticized, i hate criticizing them, but let's hope we have know got through the clouds enough that this report means shareholders have nothing to criticize going forward , just blue sky ahead and the Gates to Kingsgate heaven finally open in February ..rolleyes.png

( & they know if they want to shut up the lovegod criticizing like a mad man completely, then give him what he wants, a nice small tinny $500,000 buyback a quarter to nibble at dilution / eliminate manipulation / stabalise shareprice & let shareholders sleep at night without worrying how much we fall the next day --> SIMPLE ! )

And Finally, let's have a peaky boo at the Chatree festival carnival party time latest Attraction !!! 4WD fun racetrack ! complete with track cones and spectator undercover viewing area !! smile.png I'm Jealous ... I wish i was enjoying 4WD adventure track ! tongue.pngsmile.pngsneaky.pngeek.pngwink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5899/5899183-1a4602943147b5ad7c94a6ba4a996e7c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.