KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

how about shareholders just get there cash back first and then...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    how about shareholders just get there cash back first and then we can work hard with it rather than leave it in the hands of our +70 yr old senior citizens board that have shown the only thing they are capable of since 2011 is blowing money or milking it into there own pockets .

how insane is it to think Ross puts Nucharee, a 70 yr old lifetime secretary who inherited lotus hall from her deceased elderly 2nd husband onto the board rather than someone under 40 who actually gets up at 5 am and doesn't need a 2 hour nap every afternoon and will actually get shit done within a reasonable time frame instead of everything delayed until next year... I've been told Nucharee's sons are the brains and she is actually useless, so put her f*ing sons on the board instead of this elderly senior citizen.

ohhhhh, let's blow another $20,000,000 in NE holdings costs for another 3 years whilst Ross milks his $500,000 a year until he is 100years old and still deciding what to do with it...

how much cash and shareholder value do they have to destroy before us idiot shareholders say enough is enough..

ross has blown everything with the purchase of challenger/dominion/ Neuva Esperanza so when does his distruction end ? I carnt believe he is even entertaining a JV!!! For f*s sake just sell it and buyback placement dilution disaster shares, we are not capable of developing anything when we carnt even get Chatree open on time and after 8 months carnt even fix the simple payment receipts delay ...

but we can organise a good party ! We can organise a pretty presentation though !

OMG !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.34 $367.6K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1462 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.