KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ok...Thats pretty close to my expectations too.. Except slight...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    Ok...

Thats pretty close to my expectations too.. Except slight correction is there were 4 pours in October & 5 in November.... Remember that last official total figure they announced was at 2nd November , which was a Thursday, which is the last reference point we can trust from an official ASX announcement.

the dilemma is the only possible way to 27,000 ounces at AGM on Thursday 30th November was for a boomer 5,000 ounces over the final 4 weeks in November.

its clearer to understand if you use a calender to check what dates each Thursday is and cross them off as it's too confusing to understand otherwise.

if this is true and they released that officially 3 weeks ago we would be +$1.50....... It's awesome.

its excellent, it's a huge boost in revenues, huge !

but they won't release this, so market has lost all trust...

they don't release the figures and then in December get a disaster loan , so what's going on ?

we probably rally if they admit there was a typo in AGM anyway because Aussie dollar Gold hit $3,100 today, but we need to trust our Mgmt and never let them think they can play games with us...

oldfolk isn't a mushroom..

gymjunky isn't a mushroom, even though his Jewish pecker looks like a mushroom.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.