KCN 13.0% $1.79 kingsgate consolidated limited.

November production --> was it really + 5,700 ounces ????, page-32

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2108
    How's this for a final outcome before we all die of old age waiting : rolleyes.png

Current plan is we run the mine for the next +15 years , shareholders take all the risk of commodity price fluctuations, equipment risk, country risk , government risk , Ross & Jamie sticky fingers in cookie jar risk, all to receive +30c dividends x 15 years = $3 in dividends & exposing our self's to years of stress...

sneaky.png
    New Plan:

1: We are fully operational in just a few weeks, we announce great AISC & profits and stock price is $3 then we do the following from left field.cool.png

2: WE ENFORCE the TAFTA AWARD which could be over US $750 million or $1 BILLION Aussie or +$4 > $5 a share as speculated.

3: Instead of then chasing the Thai Government in the courts to get them to pay $1 BILLION Aussie and them to receive ZERO in return for there idiotic stupid fee in illegally closing us down for 7 years and costing us hundreds of millions in lost revenue, we say to them the following with a BIG SMILE ! biggrin.png

" " Dearest Thailand Government,
    We the KCN shareholders from all over the world love you Thai people so much, We love that WE have created 1,000's of Jobs for the Poor, WE love that we have brought great prosperity to the Thai people in the Area. We Love all the new businesses in the area that have grown like the 1 million trees we have planted , We love your new BMX track being built on our land for the Thai Olympic team to train at. We Love you so much that KCN shareholders are happy to offer you the following deal:

We will give you the opportunity to purchase our Mine off us at a fair market price that includes the 7 years of destruction you have caused us, the ridiculous refurbishment costs you have caused us, so instead of getting ZERO by simply paying us the TAFTA award stupid fee, you get to own the Mine yourselves & go the next +15 years recovering the cost of the Mine that you just bought from us YOURSELVES ! WE will give you the opportunity to recover everything you pay us today YOURSELVES! WE give you the people of Thailand a Gold mine owned by the people for the People !sneaky.png

For $6 a share

Then KCN shareholders sit on a beach for the next 15 years earning 5% stress free interest and the Thai Government , to show just how much they love there Thai people, RUN IT THEMSELVES !!

Sounds like a good plan to me !

We can then also invest our $6 cash in a nice easy Aussie Gold mine if we think the Gold price will go to $5,000 and enjoy the boom without all the Thai headaches and Bangkok ladyboy hangovers .

cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.205(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $460.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.80 $1.68 $3.199M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2658 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 7226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.78
  Change
0.205 ( 13.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.69 $1.80 $1.69 93971
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.