PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

november top 40, page-54

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Bruce

Are your mates at it again? 32000 at 2.3c looks suspiciously like an attempt to sell down. Friday, weak SP, ASX 200 changes out, POG down etc.

Hope they have plenty of cash spare for Monday, could be the first of the ann's we are waiting for.

US non farm employment figures out tonight. No doubt it will be above the economists predictions.

This time however, I think there is a remote chance of having a positive effect on POG. I'm starting to think that the QE money is beginning to trickle down to those that really need it. Probably a lot of US money coming out of ASX and returning home as the exchange rate drops as well. It all has to go somewhere.

As soon as the money hits the streets rather than the bankers, inflation should start to rise as spending increases.

Anyway, enough of my economic theories, come Monday, trial mining should be pretty close to completion if not completed and the major expected near term influence on POG should be out in the open. Whatever happens, should be a good time for some more information from ABU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $995 497.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 103187431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 4564001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.