SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Hi Guys, really enjoy your personal little DAX trading thread...

1. 4,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hi Guys, really enjoy your personal little DAX trading thread over here & often enjoy a read; even though I actually find something a little indecent in hearing grown men talk so much about "pulling the dacks down" LOL.

Hope I am not sticking my nose in where not wanted but was looking at my dax this morn & had cleared lots of "noise" & all the up trend forks (have pinched all of totters over time!!) & just left the one attached which thought I would share. You may be fully aware & if so just ignore but what I liked:

1. That warning line just forms a channel that carries price for over 12 months
    2. warning line has been touched on 3 previous occasions and even in the amazing run up we have seen retreats of >500 points each time have resulted (see ruler I have put on) ... when it goes it goes quick too; I see the attraction!

We of course are at that line now?

PS, do you guys ever think of shortening thread down to maybe weekly chunks? I only check in every few days & like to open the whole thread but it gets V long IMO. Excellent reading though IMO & I really enjoy the "reality" aspect of your posts. Keep it up :<)

GJ

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $19.43K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 206122 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1351743 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.