IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

I have been pondering this question too, and heres my thoughts....

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I have been pondering this question too, and heres my thoughts.
    There has been no Director selling recently, but as mentioned they have stepped up their marketing and Lucy is FINALLY becoming the spokesperson she should always have been...good sign.
    I think this impending takeover is a fantastic opportunity for Prima to become a world leader in the rapidly growing and hugely profitable field of Immunotherapy, a fact that would not have gone un-noticed.
    The synergies between the two Companies make this a perfect marriage IMO.
    In todays climate of economic uncertainty no -one just gives away $28 million dollars for nothing!
    If I was investing that much I would want some surety in my investment, and I am pretty sure US Institutional Investors would too....wink wink nod nod
    The loan facility Prima has secured is IMO and exceptional deal which is very good for Prima and also has sunset clauses built in. A fantastic safety net, if needed, to expand and grow.
    But I always think back to the good Doctors words..."We know it works...we just have to prove it"
    Yes they stuffed up not using the OS data to begin with, but all is back on track and IMO the next few months in particular look very promising for Prima Biomed.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.