SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

noventa - joke number two, page-11

1. 3,608 Posts.
    I will take that as a compliment Bagman Lol.
    "robjm66, anders73 same style of writing, same views, same person? " Mercurial1 three iii.

Joke of course think everyone here know could identify people from their posting style after all this time. Have been annoyed be some recent on noventa on another boards posts but had to laugh earlier.

"Ansolutely spot on - we dont have derampers we have a concerted single deramper who posts here and on iii always changing his name and posting lies -he owns a rival tantalum stock and rubbishes this....." moreforus ADVFN

Concerted attack by a single person. Assume it must be a person with multiple personalities then Lol. Would explain the feeling posters get here when they feel they might as well be talking to themselves, they Are!

Maybe someone should contact Admin after all what proof have we that all the posters here are not just one or two people just talking to themselves. This multi nicking is obviously out of control!

Joking aside things are getting bizarre and i have been avoiding posting on the iii Noventa board for a while.

Robert (master of disguise)
    Hmm maybe if i wore a wig ((:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.