SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

noventa - joke number two, page-15

1. 3,608 Posts.
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1178533&msgno=5393997#5393997

"SRK I assume are not doing the new report for TSX.Agree with you that they are a decent outfit and know what they are talking about."

Notalf Anders has already said he did not think SRK was doing the new report for the TSX. He said it was a story going around which is not the same as the story being in the public domain.

SRK Consulting Engineers were involved in the previous CPR or "Competent Persons Report" http://www.noventa.net/pdf/admission_document.pdf page 126 forward. Should be interesting to compare it to any new information from Scott Wilson. Bit surprising SRK did not get the job again having done so much work before.

Do not know what post was removed so i can not comment on that but it would benefit you to read more carefully the posts that are still here as it would save you asking questions on information already covered.

"And it is not strange for a share to fall in value after news, have you heard Buy the rumor, sell the news.
    many traders will do this, it just opens the door for investors to buy lower, nothing new there." In theory then people should be buying in in anticipation of the new listing or good production news?

Maybe they could be selling of course because it will take such a long time to get to full production if ever.

"Management's new conservative approach includes having spare parts on hand to avoid unnecessary production stoppages."

"We won't make much money, said Kohn of the recent production, but we will produce tantalum and get results that will tell us if we're doing it right."

"If all goes according to plan, Noventa will shut the plant down in September 2010...." Things do not always go to plan of course and will be surprised if they go to plan here.

"If the structural problems at Marripino have finally been solved and the mine goes into full production,"

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10769292/3/tantalum-mine-back-on-track-after-noventa-hits-reset-button.html

We will produce tantalum but not make much money but this will tell us if we are getting it right yet! This coming from a PR piece.

Feel sorry for Noventa holders as Gip holders have been there and bought the T shirt in the past but that means we can recognize the old mushroom treatment a lot of the time.

However suspect any problems with Noventa have more to do with whatever is happening on the ground rather than people hearing news or rumors about it Notalf.

Could be that Noventa shareholders would be better of if the Flemings sold out to someone who could do a better job and get a new offtake.

Do not think the "pink tantalum" suggestion is going to work.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.