SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

noventa - joke number two, page-16

1. 743 Posts.
    Noventa recent announcement states "The concentration of tantalum in the mine's tailings ore has proven to be significantly higher than the previously expected 115 parts per million (based on samples of the entire tailings dump); these results have been verified by an independent laboratory"

This bald statement unfortunately is a joke as 115 ppm is light years away from being a viable grade. Noventa states that this has "been verified by an independent lab", however why do they not state the new grades or will the actual values cause further embarrassment? The announcement also refers to tailings "ore" which indicates that Noventa do not employ geologists who actually understand the difference between JORC Code "mineralisation" and "ore", which in turn re-confirms that this company is run by technically challenged personnel. For a short moment I felt a little embarrassed about being so harsh on Noventa, however on reflection, the company's management is truly a joke and deserves as blast or to be replaced.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    S101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $364 52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3980985 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.