SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Does seem a bit like two bald people arguing over a comb at the...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Does seem a bit like two bald people arguing over a comb at the moment Bagman with the skirmishing between Noventa and Gip.

However anyone considering the Pro's and Con's of Noventa can only really do it here. On the main Noventa boards they would have to put up with being called "Morons" "fools" "idiots" and accused of being in some conspiracy to deramp Noventa.

Used to post the occasional post on the three iii Noventa board as i saw them a bit as fellow strugglers. Have not posted there for a month now as it would be a waste of time as they have got a lynch mob ready for any comments that could even be perceived as critical of Noventa or its prospects.

Do not want even to get into any big discussion on the Gip three iii board on Noventa as i can see what would end up happening.

Do not get much comfort from the difficulties of Noventa as i do not see how them Struggling helps Gip. In theory if they can boost the demand for clean tantalum it would actually help Gip as does any criticism of conflict tantalum.

Plus of course even if its investors are losing money if significant amounts of tantalum are being produced it does reduce the amount from dubious sources in the DRC.

Main potential problem i can see down the track is if Noventa are producing negligible amounts of tantalum and are simply used as a fig leaf operation, to kid people Cabot is getting all clean tantalum when it is not.

Up to people where they post but i think they would be wasting their time discussing any of the deficiency's of Noventa on the Main Noventa boards at the moment. On here unlike there we have a tradition of looking at a range of companies connected to tantalum.

Think the situation is getting out of hand in some ways though, certainly neither company is going to benefit long term by any permanent war of attrition between them or its shareholders or even posters (now if it Commerce Resources though that's ok Lol.)

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.