ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

NOVO Corporate Update, page-56

1. 5,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4046
    Agree with a lot of those sentiments too, personally I got into ARV for the Cu and Co grades at Carlow Castle and the existing plant at Radio Hill myself, this was pre-'Wits 2.0' hype and the Novo Resources JV. So not too concerned about what games QH and Novo are up to, if I was a Novo shareholder it would be a different story though.

Midnight26 - in answer to your question - yes there is a trench location map on Page 47 showing trenches with some of the later BulkaBag sample locations on them.
    Purdy_Fig10.3.jpg

However as I have commented on before - that trenching program at Purdys Rewards hardly looks systematic or scientific from a broad brush trench and sample point location in hindsight.

Its heavy going but I would recommend that people read the Optiro Report in all its glorious 115 pages, if they are interested in reminding themselves of what happened in the field at Purdy's Reward with the Conglomerate hosted gold work during 2018, the report is written by Ian Glacken and Ian Drabble, both legit reputable geologists and I can see that some of the later scrutineering was done by Rene Sterk and he is a reputable and competent geologist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.