ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

NOVO Corporate Update, page-9

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    So, lets get this straight.

Novo take bulk samples from an area with a high nugget effect, and don't get what you think they should get. Are they,
    a) wasting their time because as every geo and his prospector mate in a helimacoptar knows, the best way to find gold is to just metal detect!
    b) scientifically testing the stratigraphy in question with a robust and rigorous process capable of delivering a reasonably repeatable result that can inform them about the true grade of the deposit, including
    c) testing an area not known for nuggets (the prospecting of aforesaid nuggets and their removal from the sample thereby contaminating the results and skewing them, rendering it useless) so as to determine what the grade is
    d) say, lets do C0, above, in a whole bunch of areas, and see what we get because if all we do is chopper in and wave up nuggets how is that good science and good exploration for a company-making deposit

I mean, you tell me Mr Expert man, why their grades aren't just kilograms of gold falling out of the ground with magic wands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.