ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

novo down, page-7

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I think any 'proprietary knowledge' of substance Novo may garner from their bulk sampling of CW will prove to be related more to the exploration (geological) than production (mining) side of things. Knowing what the best nugget-bearing conglomerate layers are and how to locate them in order to efficiently identify and extract higher grades seems potentially much more important to me than anything they're doing with SGS. So, once again, as I've indicated previously on ceo.ca, I maintain that the SGS approach has been 10 steps back, 5 steps forward from where they were last summer using that Steinert sorter. Take another look at that contraption they're using. http://cdn.ceo.ca/1di3d7d-FD24B58B-F04F-4A53-BCD2-6C64FF2A093D.jpeg+ They have to stop that conveyor belt every time the darn metal detector goes on and remove the nugget by hand?! Any wonder why the assays are taking so long? That looks like a pretty big bottle neck to me. And that, we are supposed believe, is more efficient than this + Give me a friggin' break. The overall market isn't that stupid or gullible. Having said that, 10g/t from occasional bulk samples every now and then is pretty good crappola, but until Novo/SGS speeds things up substantially, I think this stock price is going down in the interim. BTW, who knows if the next NR is going to be any better than the last one...? Here's hoping! GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $36.12K 2.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5736539 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1145320 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.