KAI 5.88% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

No, I made an assumtion, but I dont "want it to be so" so...

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    No, I made an assumtion, but I dont "want it to be so" so obviously doesnt apply. I dont care one ioto if Lemand is Scandinavian, Greek, or Siberian...the point I was making is not dependent on a particular nationality. I apologise to all Scandanavians if my post appears offensive, and I did not intend to infer that Scandanavians in particular might struggle with written English. It may be the case for ANY persons, reading the Candian stock forums and the wrtings of Ramper Bob I now realise that it does not just apply to persons where English is a second language, although I do believe the latter is a reasonable reason.

With reguard to the Tomra we know it produces a pile of rocks and there is gold in at least some of those rocks. What we do not know is whether

1) All rocks contain gold (comparing the number of rocks visible in the concentrate box with the number of nuggets found by SGS in other Comet Well samples suggests, but does not prove, that at lot do not)

2) What proportion of the gold has been sorted out.

This does notvstop people assuming the answer is 100%, not based on any evidence, but just because they want it to be so.

Taken to its extreme, we have a statement attributed to Ramper Bob where he suggests that the concentrate could be bagged and shipped to the Perth Mint direct. Assuming 100% recovery and using grade figures that are multiples in excess of what Novo reported, and mining to a regime he suggested, a 50kg bag of concentrate would contain 1 1/3 ounces of gold. Of course the Mint, operating a refinery and not a processing plant, does not have the equipment or process to deal with this ore.

But it does illustrate the dangers of making assumptions, and using those assumption to ramp a stock. Looking at Novos SP Bobs ramping does appearvto have achieved some sucess.

It also raises alarm bells... if the direct shipping idea was raised by Novo then its absolutely clear that they are in deep trouble understanding how to process conglomerate. It is even more imperative that KAI work it out for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $24.94K 2.771M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14164994 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 152101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.