DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

NOVO halted, page-97

1. 7,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    A lot of this is just early days' confusion. No one really understands the geology yet... the initial frenzy late last year [when everything was bought up] was loosely based on the idea that any and all ground was equal. Novo bought up so much ground... but surely they did so only because they couldn't be sure they had the right ground?

It's unlikely in the extreme that the gold is uniformly hosted.

To this day geo's argue different interpretations for the Witwatersrand gold ... 20 years from now it will probably be similar for the Pilbara. There are bound to be 'purple patches and barren zones .... but without understanding the geology it will be trial and error finding the 'right stuff'.

Reading through Novo's ann what has become clear to me is how sensible they have been to use SGS Minerals and run the samples through a test plant. Certainly it takes longer but the information is worth the wait. Now the first results are in, the next few weeks will see a continuing news flow .... and over time, I think we will see a wide range of grades coming from diverse locations.

For DEG, the same thing applies. We won't know how good our patch is until we sample it in multiple areas. Undoubtedly it will throw a range of grades also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.