ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Novo - Purdys Reward, page-56

1. 10,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    ABSOLUTELY! Yeah, we're really going to see just the PR JV sold @ that price huh lolx 100000000

We won't see 50c for the whole company & all know it! We'd be lucky to get 20c for the whole shabang if it was done tomorrow!

Oh, I know sp doesn't reflect true value. That's just silly right.... Right? what.png So, what are we really worth as a T/O now? That's the question we need to mull over not stupid calculations from a nobody concerning such ambiguous plays as this. Though I'd lose many thousands. As it stands right now. 20c looks like a pipedream & one I'd welcome yesterday, just to end this fraudulent stock.

Where's an announcement explaining the truth behind this horrid deal Lenigas did with the loan sharks for funding that required RH put up for hock & why?!? NOT IMPORTANT? SMALL DETAIL? What's going on with this monstrosity of a company?

Now would be fine for the Warden to announce something to shareholders of what is going on to move this play forward for us owners! ! H-e-l-l-o. Anybody still there in the Bod room?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.