ARV 0.00% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

Novo - Purdys Reward, page-60

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401

Enough with the bitching and moaning! Anyone that thinks of investing in ARV and does a search on Artemis will find HC and see numerous posts from the same people about the same things every day that will not give them any confidence in the Company.

Yes there have been some problems in the past but they are in the past. Enough of this making suggestions willy nilly of what you want with regard to announcements and what you want to see from the BOD. They can only do what they can do under very regulated guidelines. None of you here that complain many times a day about the same things because you have currently lost are doing this stock any good. I believe the company has enormous potential and it was only a decade ago it was trading at over $1 when it had a crap load less than what it has now.

How about we concentrate on reality. What is now. Look atthe resources and ground we have. No down ramping or up ramping, just reality.

I agree the share price is crap right now and I don’t blame anything but market confidence but that confidence I believe is being stolen from this company by the constant moaners. That is a reason to buy as I do. Q.

Last edited by Questioning: word 19/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $44.85K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1275714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 799714 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.