NVO 3.23% 15.0¢ novo resources corp.

For a bit of background, without ever investing in Novo in the...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    For a bit of background, without ever investing in Novo in the past, I monitored this company all through the halycon days of the conglomerate gold boom and the massive shareholder wealth destruction that followed over subsequent years. Maintained my curiosity largely due to their extensive well located Pilbara tenements and to a lesser extent their Vic goldfield projects.

Quinton Hennigh the 'colourful' Canadian geo was executive chairman and president & chief architect of Novo for about a decade before stepping aside for current chairman Michael Spreadborough who was appointed executive chairman in August 2021.

One could argue that back in 2021, Moriarty may as well have been talking about a completely different stock. Because since then MS has set about cleaning up the various misdemeanors of his predecessors before returning Novo to a focused & cashed up pure play gold explorer.

As an added bonus now and just weeks before the IPO launch, with such prime tenure along the Mallina trend, even the mighty DEG couldn't resist waving a big fat cheque at them for a piece of the action despite its already dominant 'district scale tenure'.

Understandably many will find it hard to forgive and forget the past but with the groundwork now laid by MS and his team, the timing is right for the opportunity to finally have a fair dinkum crack (assisted by the guiding hand of DEG) at finally exploiting Novo's immense untapped potential in the Pilbara IMO.

We all know this game is all about risk vs reward and for where this company now sits, the latter sufficiently outweighs the former and the opportunity for exposure to the upside rewards (conveniently now via an ASX listing) makes it too good to ignore IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.161K 14.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1933 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 7802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.