ARV 18.2% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

NOVO up-date, page-3

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Let’s take a trip down memory lane to my very first few posts on this board.
    When we first landed the chopper and found Ed and Will Scott doing “rehab” they were detecting for gold and I told them about Purdy’s and Comet well and they told me about the gold they’d been picking up from Mt Shoal.
    I assured them there was a lot more at Comet Well.
    I then got on this forum and looked for announcements about the gold being retrieved from Mt Shoal and looking into the company because I believed they were going places with the amount of gold I’d found.
    I asked the existing share holders if there was any announcements about gold etc and they said to me (what gold?) nothings happened on here for years...
    I heard through the grape vine that people were not happy I mentioned about the gold being retrieved from Mt Shoal on this forum and shortly after an announcement came out that gold was retrieved from Mt Shoal and sold through the Perth mint (yes sold through the Perth mint) a first I’m sure.
    The same people hit Purdy’s after I told them the location and soon after down the track the same people hit the 47k patch.
    Remember it was bought up on this forum about the gold being taken from 47k patch, it took an email from a shareholder to ask if it was true and Ed said yes they retrieved gold from 47k.
    I will not go into any other incidents but the rich get richer and the poor keep paying so all I can say is good luck to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $16.22K 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1169934 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 607520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.