ARV 7.69% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

NOVO up-date, page-9

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    The way that I see it is, Johnno has a right to make bold statements as he witnessed it as a primary source. Others who are talking conspiracies or or have secondary knowledge should not be.

By all means say what you think about the people and the company based of your experience, but people shouldn't allude to the possibilities of things that "may or may not" have happened unless it was primary to them.

This is how rumors start, this is how many big events have happened over the course of Ancient and Modern history. The point is, misinformation has the ability to have unwarranted knock on effects.

For the record, I am not on their (Management) team and I am not on your team, I am simply on the Artemis team, which is a company that holds assets. Whatever is the best trajectory for Artemis, I will support. Right now it's Ed and his modern vision as we don't have too many other options.

Would I like to see someone else (an Independant) in there to make sure things are actually happening, and there is no silly buggers, Yes, yes I would. I would be silly to think that nothing a little left field hasn't occurred, but I would also be silly to infer what it was unless I saw or witnessed it.

I may not seem like I have reached my boiling point, I can assure you I have, but until we as a shareholder group induce change our selves then very little will change will occur so we have to hedge our bets with the Ed and the new guy.
    Last edited by pustayo: 05/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $19.04K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1660447 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 428485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.