KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

novogen set for afternoon rally?, page-7

1. 92 Posts.
    Bultana,

Acouch was referring to 2 gaps to be filled, they were at $3.80 and $3.40 approx....they have been filled, the next gap is at around $ 2.80, so i think we're safe on that one for the time being.

The MACD doesn't look great, though that was caused by the recent retracement, so be heading into positive by monday I would suggest.

The RSI is looking a lot healthier than the recent overbought status. Blind freddy saw the retracement around mid december.

To conclude, we have a new gap to fill which looks like a fair resister at $3.50-$3.55, once through that I believe we will see NRT fluctuate between $3.60 and $4.00 for awhile until we get a positive announcement. Then what is anybody's guess.

This is only my view and I've been wrong before, but I've also accumulated more NRT by selling a % of my shares before any retracements. I warned people on Ozestock (gerry will attest) to sell some around $3.90 and buy back in the low 3.70's. ok so I didnt read the depth of retracement but I've still acquired more NRT for the same dollar spend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.