KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Novogen update is out:, page-113

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Maybe someone thinks news is close? I tell you what though that LT site with the amount of articles & critiques - I am surprised we have held the way we have.
    I'm going to put that whole period of time behind me - I was attacked and called names for researching whilst there was almost a whole site devoted to rubbishing GK that no-one was doing anything about - Stayso 54 & others where are you defending GK over on the LT??? - yep its going to take me a little while to get past a couple of posters but as far as the GK thing - I give up. I'm only going to be left with that feeling of being attacked for trying to work it out and I'm not very good at being attacked and when some meet in the flesh they'll understand.
    These forums should be for us to share info and try and work things out in regards our investments - its hard enough for the little guy out there with the amount of bs we get fed from companies/ CEO's / brokers / Chairmans etc etc. I believe in working as a team (grew up country and played a lot of footy).

In investing I've heard a lot more crap than truth and in that I can understand the likes of that Chris bloke having a fire in his belly - even though I think he takes it to a whole other level or 2.

Peace - because the other option is a waste of time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.