NVX 4.24% 61.5¢ novonix limited

Novonix Cathode Division, page-2

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Totally agree @Burty85. This new Cathode division is going to be worth three times what the anode (PureGraphite) division is worth. I am joining dots here but the piloting of this new Cathode plant aligns with when Jeff Dahn starts at NVX...you would think that by end of June they would have test material to sell to clients..could one of these clients be Tesla? Would make sense if Dahn comes on board from June and they then form a JV with NVX to use some of the new Cathode and then if it works as we expect it too, they then talk about a contract or licencing etc to scale up production..all whilst their chief scientist is working for NVX learning all he can about this new Cathode technique and also whilst coming up with the next best tech for Tesla to stay ahead of the competition..The number one metric for Tesla/Nio/Lucid etc is "How far can i go per kwh" Anyone can get range..just stick more batteries in a car..simple.. its having the most efficient battery out there and the cheapest so you can complete against ICE's...NVX has that efficiency and can make it cheaply with limited environmental waste! This is why I just get so exicted about this company and where it can go in the next 2-3 year!
    Last edited by keithgroves: 08/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $677.5K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1450 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 33870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.