NVX 1.75% 56.0¢ novonix limited

NOVONIX The Replacement Tesla Research Team, page-110

1. 17,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3840
    I actually found this paragraph from the interview very interesting - particularly the last highlight part in bold at the end.

I understand as CEO that it's his job to promote the company as much as possible. However, that comment that it's only a small market cap right now is out of place for me. Clearly he doesn't expect that market cap to be small for very long. Time will tell no doubt.

Haplo

Dr. Allen Alper: Great. Could you tell our readers/investors the primary reasons they should consider investing in Novonix?

Dr. Chris Burns: I think that when we look at Novonix as an investment opportunity, there's the now investment and there's the future opportunity and continued growth of Novonix. The ‘now’ investment is really focused around scaling PUREGraphite. The key aspects to that are: This is the first North American Company to land a supply contract with a major cell manufacturer for battery graphite. So many have tried and failed, and we're the first to get there. So that's really a testament to the capability of the Company, the quality of the material, and the people who have been involved in the development program. That business alone has huge growth potentials, where we want to scale to selling tens of thousands of tons of graphite material over the coming years.

And then when you look beyond that immediate opportunity, you look to our R&D structure and our approach to materials design development, and scale-up. You see things like our recent announcement about dry particle micro-granulation, showing opportunities to build cathode particles that no one else has been able to build before, with a lower cost structure than the current methods. This shows that while we continue to push the envelope to look at new materials opportunities that we hope we can build into companies that are as big or bigger than PUREGraphite. And all of this is on the back of what's, frankly, a relatively small market cap stock on the ASX right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $276.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $585.0K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 10408 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 71401 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.