NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

NOVONIX The Replacement Tesla Research Team, page-90

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    Some posters (mostly non holders) put the view that the current SP is just hype. Does anyone else get the feeling we are seeing a well orchestrated campaign?. We get production up and running followed by CR then patent releases and Webinar's and new listings etc and do you feel that this is all leading somewhere? The same posters dont see where the company is going, they seem to presume Burns St Baker Liveris and Natter are jackasses who dont know that NVX needs to be producing up to 100,000 TPA within a few short years. IMO these boys are right on top of where this company needs to be and I suspect have well organised plans to achieve exactly that. For 2 reasons this is not information they can disclose because it would be seen as ramping by the ASX and ASIC and because if they did announce an immediate ramp by debt funding there would still be those crying CR and would run for the hills. They have imbued this ramp into their supply chain from what I have heard from Burns. St Baker talks openly of debt funded expansion and Burns talks of 100,000TPA, a Europe based plant etc so I see all the signs if one connects the dots. IMO I see a campaign and I suspect this is leading somewhere. BD is a potential platform. Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.